Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Random (Poetic) Scribblings

When the world around is made to look too different than what I am used to seeing from my mind's eye. When I feel I am out of place. When I just can't make sense of things...
होगा इक जहाँ, मेरा भी तो कहीं;
तुफानोंका मेरे, होगा मकाँ वहीं.
If externals factors, people, were to be responsible for what I am, I would never be able to script my destiny. Hence:
अब होता नहीं मुझसे,
किसीसे गिला करुँ;
क्या करुँ शिकवां,
जो करुँ अपने-आप से करुँ.
If feelings had a share (market) value, it would have been, perhaps, the most difficult one to predict. A mind loaded with sad thoughts and feelings could fly in ecstasy courtesy of an infectious smile...
हलकेच तिथून एक मुग्ध हास्य येते,
मन पाखरू होते, आभाळी झेप घेते.
Reality is a difficult thing to get hold of. Materialistically as well as philosophically. Please see my blog, "Reality eludes me" for more elaboration.
काय आहे रूप वास्तवाचे, कळले नाही मला;
शोधताहे सत्य त्याचे, मिथ्या म्हणती ज्याला.
What is reality truly, eludes me forever;
I'm seeking for it, if there were one ever.
-- गणेश (Ganesh Bagler)

No comments: